The variety of projects has brought about a wide range of engagement models, working schemes ad types of workflow. At Allywing we provide each project with individual workflow – everything works in the way most convenient to you. We are flexible and have enough experience to implement almost any kind of workflow preferred by the client.
We endeavor to apply fundamental yet personalized approach to every customer and their project. For example, we use a long-reputable Waterfall method of software development as well as cutting-edge Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies. Waterfall development method is ideal for projects with clear task formalization and ÿxed scope of work, i.e. for small and medium-size projects. Waterfall methodology comprises the following steps:
• working out system requirements, drawing up and approving the speciÿcation;
• design and prototyping;
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc. methodologies have their own distinctive features:
• speeding up software system commissioning;
• minimizing development iteration cycles;
• reduced periods of feedback between market/user requirements and functions implementation;
• iteration-based approach and adaptive production methods;
• retrospective procedures allow to ÿx defects promptly and enhance productivity and quality.